Completely happy nearly Could. I’ve spent a lot of the weekend power washing my 100-year-old home; particularly eradicating outdated paint from the wooden trim of the outside. Wild instances over right here!
Truthfully, I’m excited to have initiatives like these to work on—it’s a brand new chapter for me and I actually by no means have a purpose to be bored whereas residing right here.
1. I’ve been requested a couple of instances if my front room gentle fixture is new or classic (massive praise!). Here’s a link in case you’re curious.
2. I’m so excited to observe the brand new Judy Blume documentary. Have you ever seen it?
3. Talking of, I do know I’m not the one one who was influenced by this book after I was youthful.
4. I’m serious about shopping for this outdoor rug. The surface of my home is made from stone, so I wish to add numerous colour to the porch.
5. My Birkenstock dupes. I’ve been sporting these rather a lot currently—with and with out socks. :))
6. I like this art print. Did I’ve a Quija board on show in my highschool bed room? Sure.
7. Goal is tempting me (as soon as once more) with this trail mix.
8. Anthropologie is having a Mother’s Day gift sale. I like this recipe box and cozy blanket.
9. SO enthusiastic about these taper candles. Right here’s what they appear to be in my dining room.
10. My favorite jeans of all time. I handled myself to a brand new pair as a result of I’ve worn the opposite pair a lot through the years.
P.S. Listed below are a some current posts in case you missed them!