Tomorrow is my first Halloween within the new home. This neighborhood is tremendous cozy and all about adorning their porches, so I’m feeling proper at residence!
I haven’t determined if I’m going handy out sweet but, primarily as a result of Norman will get so loopy when the doorbell rings. He’s a goofball, however I really like him.
1. These are the pumpkin lanterns I’ve hanging on my porch. I used fishing line to connect them to planter hooks, and so they haven’t blown away but! Haha.
2. A cute pair of strawberry huggie earrings.
3. I changed the boring doorknobs in my home with glass doorknobs and so they look soooo good. It you’re serious about making a swap, I extremely advocate these!
4. I made Emma’s pumpkin soup final week and it was unbelievable. And I’ve made numerous soup in my day. That is a type of recipes that I’m going to make time and again.
6. Talking of home stuff, I purchased a few my go-to curtain rods for the lounge and bed room. They by no means disappoint.
7. This is likely to be the quirkiest candle I’ve seen on Etsy. It seems so actual!
8. I wore this comfy dress to a birthday celebration the opposite night time. It’s good for fall (and it’s on sale).
9. I used to be planning on placing a thrifted gentle fixture in my lounge till I noticed this jeweled flush mount. I purchased it instantly! It’s so fairly and I really like that it seems classic.
10. It’s heated corn bag season and I’m right here for it.
Keep cozy this week! xo, Jacki
P.S. Listed below are a number of current posts in case you missed them: