Final evening, I used to be strolling down the Dealer Joe’s cereal aisle after I burst out laughing. Nobody observed as a result of it’s New York and far weirder stuff occurs on a regular basis, however I couldn’t cease cackling to the purpose the place I needed to lean on the shelf. The explanation? ‘A This American Life’ episode, during which a man realizes his romantic rendezvous goes sideways. Omg, it’s essential to pay attention, I’m laughing even now as I kind this.
A number of extra humorous podcast episodes:
* Post-It Not with Kurt Braunohler (2 minutes)
* Off Menu with Aisling Bea (68 minutes)
* Of Mice and Men with Mike Birbiglia (10 minutes)
* What’s Wrong With Being Confident? with Katie Sturino (65 minutes)
* Split a Gut with Julian McCullough (11 minutes)
Do you have got any podcasts to advocate? I’d love to listen to.
(Picture by Grace Blumberg/Instagram.)