Like quite a lot of you dad and mom on the market, I’m pleased to have survived our first week of faculty, as we’ve an official kindergartner over right here!
It felt like a marathon to get issues all sorted out and prepared for that (right here’s some free lunch note card printables if you’re packing lunches, too!).
In different information, in case you missed the announcement online, I’m pregnant with a brand new child due in early February, so we’re very enthusiastic about that!!
There will probably be a five-year age hole between my daughter Lola and this child, however I nonetheless hear quite a lot of good tales from different individuals with greater sibling age gaps.
However, that doesn’t appear to imply that they’ll’t nonetheless be pals as they develop up. I hope I nonetheless bear in mind learn how to do the new child and child levels because it’s been a bit of bit … it’s like using a motorbike, proper??
Right here’s what else I’m enthusiastic about this week …
1. Dying over this jacket.
2. Simply obtained these Target boots within the cognac shade, and they’re excellent for fall.
I wanted one thing in them, and the grasses are excellent! Right here’s a faux version if you would like one thing simpler to retailer.
5. Based mostly on what I’ll be doing on my fall Saturdays at 10:45 a.m., ought to I get this cute sweatshirt?
6. Now that it’s September, I instructed Lola she will be able to begin to put on her Halloween pjs. I ought to get her fall/Halloween book nook together since she’s beginning to learn on her personal now.
7. Stocking up on my pink Kashmiri chai tea packets because the climate cools down. For those who like chai tea however haven’t tried Kashmiri chai, it’s SO good.
It has a candy delicate taste that’s completely different from conventional chai tea you will have had. And, it’s pink!!
9. Has anybody else began Promoting the OC on Netflix but? Unsure if it is going to be nearly as good as Promoting Sundown but (outfit-wise or drama-wise), however I’m pleased to offer it a attempt!
10. Love this initial ring. May completely use it as a pair ring however it could be a very good mother reward for a two-kid mother like me subsequent yr.
Effectively, there’s positively been fairly a bit taking place at our home just lately, so I’m hoping for a bit of extra stress-free by the hearth desk in our newly made-over pavilion because the climate begins to chill off.
I simply love a very good fire pit, don’t you? xo. Laura
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!