Welcome to the final Friday of August, of us. At the moment, in our standard style, we’re looking again at a number of the issues that captured our staff’s consideration on the internet this month.
Under you’ll discover two (2!) excursions of beautiful English properties, a handful of merchandise we tried and liked, a complete bunch of fast lunch concepts to get you thru busy days, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of August. We hope you discover one thing (or many issues) to take pleasure in within the hyperlinks we’ve put collectively.
Have a pleasant weekend!
11 Issues We Liked on the Web in August
1. Our complete staff continues to be swooning over this tour of Sienna Miller’s English cottage. It truly is a enjoyment of each manner.
2. Samantha Irby, writer extraordinaire, shared a list of her own most memorable reads and precisely why she loves each.
3. Sixty easy lunch ideas that come collectively in a flash, so you possibly can eat deliciously even on the busiest of days.
4. I didn’t suppose it was doable however I discovered it. An eye cream with sunscreen that doesn’t make its manner into my eyes and sting them all through the day. This one is the true deal.
5. Tour the stylish New York City one-bedroom apartment of Wit & Delight’s former graphic designer. This residence tour is a crash course in bringing huge design concepts to a small house in a manner that’s actually fantastically accomplished.
6. Kate recommended this pair of waterproof Birkenstock sandals just a few months in the past and I made a decision to offer them a strive. I used to be hesitant whether or not I’d like them till the second they arrived. People, I’ve barely taken them off since. I would even order a second pair devoted for put on round my house. They’re so comfy and match true to dimension in my expertise.
7. This fairytale English cottage is a design lover’s dream. The most effective half? You may even hire it!
8. Our new enterprise director, Erin, purchased this pore minimizing primer and now swears by it, saying, “This product is wonderful. It one way or the other absorbs into your pores and skin and erases pores.”
9. An intriguing read on what the rise of TikTok would possibly imply for the way forward for giant social media platforms.
10. I plan to host just a few instances in September and wished to purchase a few serving utensils beforehand (I beforehand owned zero such utensils). I discovered these white resin salad servers at CB2 and LOVE them. The model is so distinctive but understated.
11. Twelve kitchens that show how timeless midcentury trendy design actually is. You would possibly discover one acquainted house on the listing!
W&D Prime 5: Most-Learn Articles in August
W&D Prime 5: Greatest-Promoting Merchandise in August
3. NIGHT Vegan Satin Pillowcase $30 – $40
4. Nordstrom Checkerboard Cotton Percale Sheet Set $79 – $89
Editor’s Observe: This text comprises affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be happy to email us.